Answering your questions for a smooth participation
With the upcoming launch of AIVIA, our first Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) project, we want to share with you all the details you need to know about this launch. For more information on the AIVIA project, read this article we wrote for you.
Read on for full details regarding eligibility criteria, IEO participation process and other important points for this IEO.
To Users New To ABCC Exchange
If you are an active user of ABCC Exchange and have been staying up to date with our developments, feel free to skip this section and proceed to the guide
Welcome to ABCC Exchange! Since AT will be the only method of participating in this IEO, we want to share with you a few features of ABCC’s native token
- Trading pairs: AT/BTC, AT/ETHand AT/USDT
- Total Supply: 146, 015, 625
- Average 24hr Trading Volume: USD $2 Million
- Being an AT holder is a prerequisite for many campaigns on ABCC Exchange
Eligibility For Participation
Please take note of the following details to be eligible for participation in this IEO:
- You will need to be a registered ABCC user to take part
- Only AT tokens are accepted for this IEO
- Minimum purchase of 1,000 AT is required for participation
- Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process is not required for this IEO
- Users from the USA are not eligible to participate in this IEO
Step By Step Guide To Take Part
Step 1: Make sure you have logged into ABCC account first, and click Buy Aivia Button on this event page
Step 2: Once you have clicked the Buy button, you will be shown the below information. Check your account is correct. And Click Copy AIV Address.
Step 3: You will be directed to the withdrawal page automatically. Select AT to withdraw.
And click AT-ABCC Token to confirm.
Step 4: Paste the copied address in the address box. And enter the amount of AT you would like to withdraw. Please take note that you have to add the gas fee (calculated and shown below) on top of the amount you want to withdraw, otherwise the gas fee will be deducted from the total amount, resulting less AT available to buy the token.
If you don’t have enough AT in your balance, you can purchase AT on the ABCC Exchange first.
Double check the withdrawal address and amount. Once confirmed, please click Withdrawals button to proceed.
Step 5: Once you have successfully submitted, wait for the first batch of token to be released after the sale session ends.
Points To Note For Participation
The following are details of the IEO process that you should take note of:
- IEO will officially start on 19 April, 12:00 (UTC+8)
- There will be two rounds of token sale- 19 April and 20 April
- Participation will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 80 Million AIV tokens will be sold, with no limit set for each user
- 30 Million AIV will be released in the first round and 50 Million AIV will be released in the second round
- Users who purchase first 16 Million AIV will receive 10% bonus. Users who purchase the next 16 Million batch of AIV will receive 5% bonus
- Only multiples of 1,000 AT tokens will be accepted for IEO
For example, if a user sends 1,200 AT to the contract balance, 200 AT will not be counted towards the participation of IEO.
In this scenario, the amount refunded to the user= (200 AT Minus GAS Fee)
Please note that all refunds will be conducted within 16 business days. Please contact us if you have not received your refund after this time period.
Pricing of AIV Tokens
There will be a difference in pricing for the first day and second day of IEO, with the details as follows:
- The price of AT for this IEO will be set as 1 AT = 0.13 USDT
- 30 Million AIV will be on sale on 19 April at a rate of 1,000 AT = 7,000 AIV
- 50 Million AIV will be on sale on 20 April at a rate of 1,000 AT = 6,300 AIV
In other words, this means that the earlier you make your purchase, the better the rates for you!
Other Points To Note
- Due to a number of users expressing their concern regarding the unfair use of scripts, we want to assure users that we are protected from this. IEO on ABCC Hive will be fair to all users
- Users are required to pay for the GAS Fee when transferring tokens from AT wallet to contract balance
Last but definitely not the least, we are implementing a batch release mechanism for the release of AIV tokens. Please refer to the above table for the release schedule. This is to minimize price volatility for our users.
That is all we have for you right now! Did we miss out any details? Please reach out to our admins on Telegram or email us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.
With only one day left to the launch of ABCC Hive, purchase AT now to take part in the AIVIA IEO!
Follow Us For Updates